When it comes to your health and fitness, nothing is as good as working out at home and achieving excellent results within a very short time. A few years ago all that seemed like an impossibility, but today it is a common trend thanks to home gym equipment like the Bowflex Xtreme SE Home Gym.
As a leading machine in its category, the combines Xtreme SE technology with quality to offer multiple exercise options that will leave you fit and healthy. Read this review and learn more about this fantastic equipment.
If you find yourself in this position of not having the time to run to the gym as often as you want, the answer could be as easy as getting a home gym machine. You get all the benefits while working out on your own time and schedule. No more excuses.
A few years ago home gyms weren’t a familiar concept, but with more and more people working for themselves, out of their homes, or at odd hours, home gyms are gaining popularity making machines such as the Bowflex Xtreme SE Home Gym an industry recognized product. As a leading machine in its category, it combines Xtreme SE technology with exceptional quality to offer multiple exercise options that will leave you fit and healthy. Read this review and learn more about this fantastic equipment.
Construction and Design
The Bowflex Xtreme SE Home Gym both looks good and performs well. At 49 x 81 x 62 inches, it takes up very little space compared to most other home gym equipment, and you can even fold it up when storing or moving it from one place to another.
The unit is robust and sturdy. Both the main frame and accessories are made of heavy duty materials that are made to last and are perfectly suited for a variety of exercise and exercise levels. This means multiple people can benefit from one machine, if there is more than one person at home, or if your fitness routine changes over time.
With its variety of parts and accessories, you’ll be able to get the full body work out you desire. These 5 main features standout.
- There is a lat tower that comes complete with a lat bar, for your shoulders and upper back.
- Harnesses are included for abdominal crunches and improving your core.
- The Bowflex Xtreme SE is fitted with an ergonomic seat that you can adjust to suit your size, safety and comfort are a top priority when working out.
- Multiple cables form a pulley system that you can use for different exercises and positions.
- A leg extension section is there to work out your legs, glutes, hamstrings, and so on.
- Other parts include ankle cuffs and a variety of rods that come with a lifetime warranty. The rest of the machine has a 7-year limited warranty.
Features and Usability
As you might have noticed from the previous section, the Bowflex Xtreme SE Home Gym has several parts, all of which play significant roles in your workout. The machine is specially designed and used advanced technology to create resistance and emulate free weights. Perfect for building muscle.
The lat system works your shoulder and back muscles; the harness is designed specifically for crunches, all while the cables and pulleys are ideal for various types of resistance training. In total, you get a whopping 75 different exercises from this one single machine for a complete body workout. You’ll never have to skip leg or arm day with the Bowflex Xtreme SE.
This revolutionary machine offers 210 pounds of resistance, which can be upgraded to 310 or 410 pounds. You get the same type of resistance and muscle flex and relaxation, as you would with free weights, but don’t have as a high of a risk for injuries. Often the force of inertia in lifting free weights makes you more prone to accidents, joint pains, or injuries like pulling a muscle. You don’t have any of this with the home workout system.
Once set up, the machine is easy to use. It comes with a detailed user guide that outlines all the possible workouts as well as the instructions for putting the unit together. The only downside is that when working out, you have to use a little more effort compared to a typical whole-body vibration (WBV) machine, but you get better and faster results.
The Bowflex Xtreme SE is considered one of the most efficient home gym machines in the market. It offers up to 410 pounds of resistance, which is as much resistance as you need to lose weight, stimulate muscle growth, reduce stress hormones, and encourage lymphatic drainage among many other benefits of working out. Additionally, this machine allows you to get a full body workout, which very few other home workout equipment can. A one size fits all type of thing.
- Provides full body workouts that are not typically offered by home gym equipment.
- It is a strong and sturdy unit that is durable.
- The parts fit tightly and do not produce a lot of noise when the machine is in use.
- Occupies very little space and is foldable when you want to store, move, or transport it.
- Offers up to 75 different exercises, which is much more than what other home gym equipment have to offer.
- It is a high-end product that is not affordable for more budget redistricted people.
If you have the financial capability, then, by all means, this should be the equipment of choice for your home. Remember you can’t put a price on your health and fitness, but this machine will certainly keep you away from the doctor and in great shape.