After checking out our review of the Fat Diminisher Diet, you may be curious about what kinds of food it encourages you to eat and which kinds of food it encourages you to cut. Since much of the appeal of the Fat Diminisher diet is in its claims to minimize harmful toxins and acids in the body, the diet is somewhat specialized. However, it's not that far off from what many other nutritious diets encourage you to eat. Read on to find out more!
- Water is really important. The Fat Diminisher Diet encourages participants to drink three liters of water throughout the day, in order to flush a number of toxins and contribute to weight-loss. Water can help with cravings and appetite, too.
- Some fruits and vegetables are actually discouraged. One of the more surprising things about the Fat Diminisher Diet is that it argues that not all fruits and vegetables are created equal. Some, like avocados, are great, and you'll be eating them from Day 1. Others, though, the Fat Diminisher Diet encourages you to minimize.
- Whole grains are great. The Fat Diminisher Diet encourages the eating of large amounts of whole grains, to boost the amounts of nutrients in the body and reduce the risk for high cholesterol and cardiovascular disease.
- Red meats go – but they'll be back. At first, the Fat Diminisher Diet encourages you to only eat lean meats for protein, like turkey breast, fat-free yogurt, oat bran, fish, and so on. Eventually, though, you'll get an understanding of what moderation really looks like, and you'll be able to reintroduce foods that aren't necessarily the best for weight loss, such as pork and lean beef. The Fat Diminisher Diet is about changing your lifestyle, and once you begin to understand what a healthy lifestyle looks like, certain foods work well as occasional treats.
- Avoid cornstarch and flour. According to the Fat Diminisher Diet, substances like cornstarch and flour are secretly pretty bad for you, insofar as they increase the amount of toxins in your system. Steering clear of them, especially when eating out, is a useful tool that the Fat Diminisher Diet will teach you.
There's much more to the Fat Diminisher Diet and the foods you're supposed to eat on it, as well as a variety of tips and tricks we don't have time for here. If you're interested, why not take a look at our more detailed write-up of the Fat Diminisher Diet?